- Subscriber pricing (you enjoy 20% savings)
- No strings attached (change product, skip an order, or cancel anytime)
- Automatically receive new product according to your selected interval with no need to reorder
- Make changes according to your needs anytime
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How does a Suavesmith subscription work ?
2.How do I start a Suavesmith subscription ?
On the product page, select "Subscribe and Save". Tell us how often you would like to receive your supply of Suavesmith. You will be charged on the same day that you started the subscription, following your selected interval while our logistics team starts to process your products for shipment.
3.Is my card information safe ?
Definitely. We do not store any sensitive information on our servers. We use Stripe as our payment processor, who have the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
4.How does payment work and when is my next billing date or cycle ?
Your subscription is commitment-free and can be canceled anytime after your second order. Your billing cycle begins on the day you enter your credit card details and hit the Subscribe button. A credit card or debit card is required for this. Subscriptions automatically renew on the same day of the month as long as your billing information is valid and you haven't canceled.
5.How do I view my subscription details ?
You can view and make changes to your subscription by accessing your Suavesmith Customer Portal.
6.How do I edit my subscription ?
You will be able to edit your subscription by accessing your Suavesmith Customer Portal in 2 ways.
1. Use the direct link sent in your Subscription Activation email or Upcoming Order email.
2. Log into your account at https://suavesmith.com/account/login
7.What changes can I make to my subscription ?
- Skip a delivery
- Add or swap a product
- Edit upcoming order date and quantity
- Edit your shipping and billing information
- Cancel your subscription(s)
8.How do I cancel my subscription ?
You can cancel your subscription by accessing your Suavesmith Customer Portal.
Do note that you will be unable to cancel your subscription until a minimum of two orders are reached. This is to prevent abuse of our preferential rate for subscribers.